nativ basics is not just a brand – it’s a lifestyle and a better choice
We’re a company with purpose. Everything we choose to create is done to be as sustainable as possible. We are not zero-waste (yet), but we are continually striving to do better every day through a collaborative approach with our community and our customers.
What makes us different
- sustainably and ethically produced basics
- designed by women, for women
- biodegradable packaging
- eco-friendly recycled materials that are durable for everyday wear
- hypoallergenic, soft and comfortable – certified by Oeko-Tex
- vegan and cruelty-free fabrics
- working towards a sustainable supply chain
Every part of the process of creating nativ basics is designed to reduce our impact on the planet. Like choosing not to use swing tags on our products, minimising packaging and choosing sustainable, biodegradable packaging options from eco-friendly Australian providers, and sourcing fabric suppliers with carbon-neutral footprints from tree to fibre.
We look at every step in our supply chain from beginning to end and constantly seek better ways to deliver luxurious, comfortable and affordable basics that give everyday women a sustainable choice.
We’re striving to be a better brand, from the bottom up.
Our minimal packaging is sourced from:
- HERO PACKAGING / 100% biodegradable packing satchels
- NO ISSUE TISSUE PAPER / Part of the Eco-Packaging Alliance contributing to global reforestation.